Connect Multiple Inboxes to the Salesforce Data Sync
Have more than five Avochato Inboxes? Learn how to connect them all to Salesforce on the same data connection
Every Avochato Account/Inbox has its own unique Salesforce settings. Each inbox needs to connect to Salesforce to enable the data sync from that specific Avochato Inbox
If you have more than five Avochato Accounts / Inboxes that need to connect the data sync to Salesforce, here’s the best practice way to connect those inboxes:
- Sign into Salesforce as the Salesforce User who is going to be the Integration user. This Salesforce User should be a System Administrator to ensure data flows seamlessly from Avochato to Salesforce.
- Go to www.avochato.com and sign into Avochato
- Choose your main Avochato Inbox that you would like to connect to Salesforce
- Go to Integrations → Salesforce section
- Click on the “Connect Production” button to establish the main data sync key
a. If you’re already connected, click on the “Settings” button to confirm the integration user is the correct Salesforce user
- Click on the Salesforce credentials dropdown picklist. Note which credential you’re currently using (it should have a unique 10 character identifier, as well as the exact Datetime the connection was established).
- Now navigate to another Avochato Inbox that you want to connect to Salesforce
- In that Inbox, click on the Salesforce credentials dropdown picklist, and select the specific Salesforce credential key that was used in the original inbox (from Step 6 above)
- Repeat Steps 7 and 8 for any other Avochato Inboxes that need to connect to Salesforce and enable the data sync