Creating Case Dispositions in Salesforce
Steps to create new dispositions, both type and subtype, in Salesforce that can be attributed to cases and to Avochato post chat surveys.
This article will detail the steps to create new dispositions, both type and subtype, in Salesforce that can be attributed to cases - and eventually Avochato post chat surveys.
- Enter Service Console Setup
2. From the Object Manager tab, select "Case"
3. Select "Fields & Relationships" > "Subtype" and Add New Value
Subtype is the sub-disposition. We will need to create the sub-type first and later attach it to its corresponding type.
4. Enter subtype(s)
You can enter multiple at once, separated by a line break as long as there are not duplicates.
5. Navigate to Fields & Relationships > Type and select "Edit" beneath Field Dependencies
6. Attribute Subtypes to Types
Next, select each subtype you would like to appear in the relevant type column.
Click on a particular subtype and it will highlight in purple. Next click "Include Values" and it will turn yellow. Repeat for every selection and click "Save." Your new dispositions will now appear on any future cases!