Purchasing additional Avochato for Salesforce seats
Step by step guide to adjusting your Avochato for Salesforce licenses on the AppExchange
To purchase additional Avochato for Salesforce licenses, or make other adjustments to the number of seats you have, follow the steps below to log into the AppExchange and use the Manage Subscription wizard.
- First, sign into the AppExchange with your Salesforce Production credentials, using a Salesforce user who has System Administrator permissions.
- Next, click on your Profile icon in the upper right corner of the browser, and select the “My Installs and Subscriptions” link, like the screenshot shows below:
- Then within the Avochato for Salesforce row, click the right side dropdown button, and choose the “Manage Subscriptions” option:
- On the Manage Subscriptions page, you’ll notice the number of Users you currently have, as well as other details about your subscription, like the cost per User, the next subscription invoice date, and others.
Click on the “Edit” button in the bottom right of the page to adjust your subscription:
- Within the Edit page, you’ll notice that you can feely adjust the number of Users. Change the number of users to however many total Avochato for Salesforce seats/licenses you’d like to have for your Salesforce org, then click the “Accept Changes” button.
- Now that the licenses have been purchased, you should be able to go back into your Salesforce org, go into Setup → Installed Packages, click the Manage Licenses link next to the Avochato for Salesforce package, and see the additional seats to apply to your Salesforce users.